Tuesday, October 10, 2017

2018 Read the Rainbow Reading Challenge

The first challenge I have signed up for  in 2018. This is hosted by Mia Sutton at her blog.


2018 Read the Rainbow Challenge - a colorful reading challenge. | mia-sutton.com
Hello, friends. I know it's a teeny bit early to be thinking of 2018, but with the holidays coming up, we're all going to be busy and I didn't want you guys to miss out on something pretty cool (if I do say so myself). 

So, I'm announcing the 2018 Read the Rainbow Challenge. 

In this reading challenge, I'll be reading books each month of the year with covers that correspond to a color in the rainbow. For example, in January, I'll read a book that has a red cover.
I hope you'll join me. I think it will be fun. And it will be a way for us to clear out some books from our shelves that we might not have gotten to otherwise. 
Jazz


Calling this one complete on March 22. Link to challenge has disappeared.
SaveSave

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I love the way you continually challenge yourself.

Sandra Cox said...

Another fun one;)